Friday, February 8, 2013

Holy Danu!

I usually do not write two posts in such close proximity, but I have so much to be thankful for! This morning I woke up to a delightful shock, I have a job interview! I have been unemployed for the last thirty days. A whole month of putting in applications and making countless phone calls to no avail. Then, I wake up to a message asking if I want an interview this coming Monday. I sure do!

 After recreating and dedicating my Altar to this Great Mother Goddess, I wake up to a wonderful surprise! I just can't believe how wonderful this year has been so far. I want to scream for joy off of a beautiful mountain top, or run naked through the forest. That is how happy that I am. Everything seems to be falling into place. Danu is really looking out for this mama, and I am incredibly thankful not only to Her, but my awesome family, my wonderful friends, my coven members, and to the members of the local Protogrove. You have all had my back, and I really appreciate it!



 


1 comment: